Friday, October 31, 2014

I'm trying

Did I make the right choice today? I know things have been rough between us, and I have done things, made mistakes, and said things I never meant to.

But please, show me I'm doing what's right. I know you didn't expect what I did today, but I want you to believe I'm trying. I asked that nothing be said bad about you today, because no matter what, we are going to know each other on a personal level for a long time as parents and we both have been through enough, and my childishness didn't add to it.

I'm really sorry, for everything. I know this will take time.. but I feel different now that I surrendered all rights to you in an effort to earn your respect, and eventually forgiveness.

 I can't figure out why this hurts, but I really hope I made a good  decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment